- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 8, 7, 6 (including service packs) and Safari 5.1x
- Allow popups
- ActiveX controls enabled
- Secure Mode
- For privacy settings use “Medium” or “Medium-high”
- Advanced privacy Settings can help – Override automatic cookie handling and allow
session cookies can be allowed.
- Security Level for Internet – Medium-high
- Security Level for Local Internet – Medium-high
- Security Level for Trusted Sites – Medium- high
- Security Level for Restricted Sites – High
- Cleaning Browsing History, tools >internet options >delete (under browsing history)
>Delete all.. delete files and settings stored by add-ons can be checked.
- Close the Internet Explorer to clear cookies that are still in memory from
current browsing sessions.
- Setting for Temporary Internet Files should always be set to ‘every time I visit the
webpage’ to check for newer versions of stored pages.
We make use of Adobe Flash Plug-In technology for animations in some of the courses and Adobe Reader for pdf files. You can download Free versions of each by clicking the icons below:
Screen Display Settings:
Standard screen 1024x768
Wide screen 1680x1050
Note: If the Zoom on your monitor is set to more than 100% you may not see the navigation buttons. Look at the lower right of your monitor and make an adjustment if necessary.
The MISTRASNDTTrainingInstitute.learn.com is a trusted site. However, if you are using a personal home computer or laptop for online training, it is important you install a good antivirus and spyware software.
Beware of a "Windows Security Alert" warning of a potential spyware operation. This warning may appear while visiting any website! It is a malicious malware attack. If you Click YES to download the spyware remover you will actually be downloading the malware/virus to your computer. The message contains text such as: "Your computer is making unauthorized copies of your system and internetfiles. Run full scan now to pervent any unauthirised access to your files! Click YES to download spyware remover" All of this is even with the misspelling. DO NOT install or run the scan!